Wednesday 23 June 2010

waving it all goodbye...



now i don't like to admit defeat, and rarely do so...however... this time i think i will, for my sanity.

there is no doubt in my mind that i will submit my entry (see previous posts) but i do not LIKE what i have produced, it looks like i have just thrown my samples onto a jacket, from a great distance at that (which i almost have)...
i could blame it on;
  • having no time
  • having little time
  • having too many other things to do
but of course there is no point!

i am almost ashamed to say that it is a long time since i have been disappointed in my own work, so perhaps it's time i was. so for now, contrary to what i have said earlier about finishing the collection regardless i will cut my losses and move on...
...finally thinking about the garments for linedry.co.uk...

No comments:

Post a Comment