Tuesday 28 August 2012

Urbex Colour Board...

          

Well... as I am back to full time 'proper' employment tomorrow I am taking this opportunity to show you my next mood board of colour... these are photographs (albeit out of focus, or rather 'soft' focus) that I took on my phone during last weeks photoshoot... of distressed surfaces. It's the colours that won me over, I shall use these in my next collection ...I know what you're thinking ('but she always uses those colours!')...similar to usual I admit, but I LOVE them. I imagine I may use the very dark almost ebony, the rust ochre and the acid lime in larger proportions this time, with a hint of pearlization (made up word), as it WILL soon be winter.
Have you ever seen a larger battery pack?

3 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who finds your posts HILARIOUS!!! You are obviously very comedic Claire... Has it ever occurred to you that you could have a sell-out national tour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm, what's funny?
    maybe I will...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something obviously draws you to those colours Claire, they are so beautiful shows your love of vintage me thinks. Look forward to seeing what you create from your board. jayne x

    ReplyDelete