other highlights included:-
- an eighteenth birthday party (all night! what's that all about?!)
- a family barbecue (not my real family but I adopted them anyway)
- non stop coffee
- spaghetti eis (3 teaspoonsful, how good am I?)
- sun and 31 degrees
- gatecrashing 1st class on the train...(read electronically reclining seats, businessmen, free drinks & nuts)
- needless to say the embroidery i took with me was untouched...
Oma's sewing kit, bargain at 1 euro...note the REVOLVING reels of thread, I almost wet myself.
1.5" tape measure spool - still works! AND is in cms = bonus, gotta love those Europeans.